- All services and contents provided by us are subject to the Policy.
- This Policy may be updated from time to time associated with the development of our business operations or the compliment with applicable laws and regulations. Our recent updates and changes will be announced, and the latest version of the Policy will always be available on our website. To protect your rights and interests, we encourage you to periodically review our pages for the latest information.
What information do we collect about you
We collect information to improve all users ("user" or "you") experiences in using our chatbot building platform. We use the information we collect to keep your information secure (such as login credentials) and provide a full range of data analysis services (such as conversations and bot responses). Information collected from the Platform helps us to deliver, maintain, secure, and improve our Services, as well as further develop new services. The information is also used to generate data reports, conduct cost-effectiveness analyses, and optimize performance for users.
- C01 Identifiable personal information (for example, name, username, office address, phone number)
- C002 Identifiable payment information (for example, bank account number, account holder name, and other relevant information; credit card or debit card number)
- C003 Government issued ID (for example, personal ID number, license number, passport number)
- C011 Demographic characteristics (for example, age, gender, date of birth, nationality)
- C035 Recreational activities and interests (for example, hobbies, sports, and other entertainments)
- C038 All kinds of occupations
- C073 Details concerning security (for example, password)
- C092 Goods or services provided by the data subject (for example, details concerning goods or services)
- C093 Financial transactions such as the amount paid, payment method, transaction records; other details concerning the legal person (for example, company name, address, tax ID number, business hours, and contracting information)
- C101 Business activities conducted by the data subject (for example, type of business, goods or services provided or consumed, commercial contracts)
- C102 Agreement or contract (for example, dealing, commercial, legal, or other contracts and agencies)
- C132 Miscellaneous information (for example, remarks, files, reports, comments, and reviews that are not able to be adequately categorized)
- Information concerning your PC and mobile device, including software and hardware specifications, device identifiers, IP address, cookie, and geolocation.
Why and how we use the information we collect
The Platform and Services collect your personal information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- 040 Marketing (including cross-selling by financial holding companies)
- 067 Credit card, cash card, debit card, or electronic stored-value card
- 069 Contract, quasi-contract, or other legal relations
- 090 Consumer/Customer management and services
- 091 Consumer protection
- 098 Business and technical information
- 135 Information (communication) services
- 136 Information (communication) and database management
- 148 Online shopping and other e-commerce services
- 152 Advertisement or business activities management
- 157 Investigation, statistics and research analysis
- 181 Other business operations in accordance with the business registration items or articles of associations
Our Platform may adopt an automated or manual approach, or partner with third-party data analytics companies to process your information. We ensure that your information remains anonymous and secure regardless of our approach.
How do we collect information about you
Our Platform and Services collect your personal information through the following methods:
- Information you provided to us: Text, image, or other information uploaded to the Platform
- Information collected when you use our Platform and Services. This helps us understand which services you are accessing, and how you are utilizing them. For instance:
- Device information
We collect information unique to your device (for instance, hardware model, operating system version, and unique device identifier).
- Log information
When you use our Platform, certain types of information are automatically captured and stored in the server log, including:
- Usage history such as content edited, time published
- IP address
- Device activity such as crash logs, system activities, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time that your request was submitted, and reference links
- Local storage:
We utilize technologies such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data cache to collect and store information (including personal information) to your local device.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the same website again, the cookie allows the website to recognize your browser.
- Information collected from your interactions with the chatbot:
When you use our Services to interact with your customers, the Platform and its partners (including but not limited to Facebook and LINE) may use various technologies (including but not limited to cookie) to collect and store IP address, GPS location, and other types of information.
- Device information
We do not share your personal information with any third-party companies, organizations, or individuals, except in the following circumstances:
- You used the chatbot management function to proactively select parties you wish to share your information with
- You give us your explicit approval
- It is required for legal purposes
- In response to lawful and official requests by government authorities or judicial authorities to disclose the personal information of specific individuals, and when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of users of our Platform and Services
- To exercise our legal rights, or to raise a defense in legal proceedings
The security of our user’s information is important to us. Various measures are in place to safeguard your personal information.
- Our Platform uses SSL encryption to secure data transfer and ensure data integrity.
- All persons, including, without limitation, our employees, business partners, and contractors, who have access to user’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out their functions, are required to sign an agreement that includes a confidentiality clause. In the event of a breach of such clause, we may terminate the agreement or seek equitable remedies.
Rights to your personal information
- Only the user himself/herself, or persons authorized by the user may request to inquire, duplicate, review, or amend the user’s account information. To ensure that the account information of the user stays secure, we may, as necessary, request relevant information from the requester to verify his/her his/her identity.
- We will retain your account information for as long as you are a user of our Platform. You may request us to stop using or to delete your account information. However, once the request is honored, you will no longer be able to access our Platform.
- We reserve the right, at its discretion, to refuse to grant your request to amend, delete, or update your personal information when major national interests may be harmed, when the performance of official duties by a government agency may be interfered with, or when the major interests of the collecting agency or third person may be affected.
- We deliver comprehensive AI chatbot building and management services to help our users market products, promote policies, identify needs, and carry out other activities. You understand that in order to provide Services to your customers, we collect and use their personal information when they interact with our chatbot. You are responsible for informing your customers and obtaining their consent to the collection, using, and processing of their personal information. You agree to assume full responsibility, indemnify, and hold us harmless from related claims or penalties.
- In the event that your customers or potential customers seek compensation from, or competent authority imposes a fine on us due to disputes concerning personal information, you agree, to the extent permitted by law, to keep us indemnified against all losses and damages.
Changes to this Policy
Last updated: July 02, 2019