- All accessing rights to the comprehensive software services provided by our AI Chatbot to the users, including any updates, enhancements, new functions, newly added editing functions, are subject to the Terms. This Terms applies equally to non-paying users.
- With the help of natural language understanding (NLU), our Chatbot can broadcast messages and auto-reply to messages to facilitate conversations between you and your customers, making it easier for you to market products, promote policies, or identify needs.
- For the Chatbot to go-live and become available for interactions with your customers, you must link your messaging platform account (including but not limited to Facebook Page and LINE official account; "Messaging Platform Account") to the Chatbot.
- By default, the user who built the Chatbot is the Project Owner. Project Owner can give other users admin access. When the cumulative actively engaged users exceed the quota for a free account, the Project Owner is responsible for the timely payment of bills. Project Owner can transfer the ownership and its corresponding privileges and obligations to another user. The details are described in the sections below.
Your responsibilities to your user account
- Accounting sharing is prohibited. You shall use the Chatbot solely as contemplated in the Terms. You may only use our services by logging into the Platform. Legal actions will be taken against all attempts to gain unauthorized access to our website systems.
- You shall keep your username, password, and other account details confidential, and you are responsible for all activities and any other actions taken in connection with your account, including, but not limited to, any expenses incurred.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or unusual activities in your account, and take appropriate legal actions to protect personal or company interests. We may ask you to provide personal information or company information as necessary, and we may arbitrate the ownership of the disputed account.
- You shall be held liable for losses or damages incurred to us or any third parties due to someone else using your account or password as a result of your failing to keep your account secure, or willingly sharing account information.
Compliance with laws and applicable regulations
You are solely responsible for all content uploaded or published to the Platform and the subsequent communications, including, without limitation, text, image, audio, and visual files. When using the Platform, you agree to follow online etiquette and applicable regulations, and will not:
- Distribute or publish any content or files of any formats that are in violation of trademark, copyright, patent, other intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights;
- Distribute or publish any content that is defamatory towards others, violence encouraging, discriminatory against or hostile towards specific or unspecific ethnicity, harassing, bullying, sexually explicit or features nudity, in violation of laws, public order and good morals, or other content that we deem inappropriate;
- Sell products that are illegal to sell over the internet, including, without limitation, tobacco products that are addictive and may cause physical damages to the body, alcoholic beverages, guns, controlled drugs and their delivery devices;
- Distribute or publish links to an illegal content, including, without limitation, pirated software, illegal file sharing, fraud, gambling, information encouraging crime, other prohibited content, prank, virus, or privacy breach program;
- Collect, process, and use personal information (including, but not limited to, real name, contact information, and internet habits) without obtaining consent from your users, or for purposes other than previously agreed; and
- Guide others to subscribe to commercials or junk emails.
We do not pre-screen or monitor the content uploaded or published by user but reserves the right to immediately remove any content that we, in our sole discretion, consider being in violation of the Terms, and suspend or terminate the account. The user shall bear all legal responsibilities. We shall cooperate with competent authorities as required for the investigations. In the event of the above circumstances, we may not refund all or part of the fees paid.
Authorization of submitted content
- As a chatbot building and management platform, we require a worldwide, full license from users, so we and the Messaging Platform Account that links with your Chatbot may use, alter, reproduce, publicly transmit, adapt, and distribute the content you uploaded or published to your Chatbot. This license is perpetual and shall survive the termination of the Chatbot.
- AI Chatbot’s ability to efficiently reply to messages is crucial for a more stabilized system and comprehensive functions. You hereby agree to grant us a license to use any uploaded or published content for the purposes of platform optimization.
- If you do not consent to the above-mentioned authorizations, do not upload or save submitted content, by any means, to the Platform.
Intellectual property rights
- The software, program and all contents of the Platform, including, but not limited to, logo, trademark, text, image, video, service framework, website layout, and webpage design are the intellectual properties owned by us in accordance with the law. Without authorization, the user cannot use, alter, reproduce, publicly transmit, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release the contents, and cannot reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble any function, software, and program. If you want to quote or republish the aforementioned contents, you shall obtain prior written consent from us. In case of violation, you shall be liable for losses or damages (including, but not limited to, litigation cost and attorney fee) to us according to law.
- If you are involved in the infringement as mentioned above, we have the right to immediately suspend all or part of the operation of your Chatbot, and suspend or permanently terminate your account.
- If you believe your intellectual property right has been infringed on the Platform, please send the details of infringement and your contact information, together with the statement of intellectual property ownership to email@example.com
- Sign up is free. After sign up, users may build and manage Chatbot for free. The user who built the Chatbot is the Project Owner and may add other users as admin, or invite them to use the Chatbot.
- For each Chatbot, you enjoy free services until you have over 300 cumulative actively engaged users. Once you exceed 300 persons, our service is no longer available for free, and an e-bill from the Platform will be sent to the email address associated with the Project Owner’s profile. Payments shall be made within 14 days of the receipt of the e-bill.
- Actively engaged: The customer has clicked buttons in the Chatbot, or has messaged the Chatbot within the past 180 days. If the customer has not actively engaged with the Chatbot for over 180 days, he/she will be considered inactive, and will not be included when assessing the pricing level.
- Cumulative actively engaged user: The accumulated number of customers that has actively engaged with the Chatbot over the past 180 days.
- Levels of pricing:
If the number of cumulative actively engaged users exceeds the maximum for the current level, then the next pricing level shall apply. For instance, if you have 3,000 cumulative actively engaged users, your subscription fee for the current period would be US$67. Whereas if you have 3,001 cumulative actively engaged users, your subscription fee for the current period would be US$100.
Cumulative actively engaged users YOCTOL.AI Standard plan (US$/mo) 0 ~ 300 (Free) $0 301 ~ 1,000 $33 1,001 ~ 3,000 $67 3,001 ~ 10,000 $100 10,001 ~ 30,000 $200 30,001 ~ 100,000 $300 Over 100,000 Contact us
- Payment details:
- Unless otherwise agreed with us, an e-bill from the Platform will be sent to the email address associated with the Project Owner’s profile on the first day of each month. The e-bill includes the subscription fee from the previous month and will be paid automatically if the Project Owner saved his/her credit card information to the Platform and agreed to pay by automatic payments. By setting up automatic payments, the Project Owner gives the Platform permission to charge his/her credit card on a monthly basis for services rendered. The subscription fee will apply from the time the Chatbot’s cumulative actively engaged users exceed the free quota until the deletion of the Chatbot. When the last bill has been fully paid, we will cancel the automatic payment the Project Owner has with the Platform.
- When assessing the pricing level for each month, the cumulative actively engaged users for each Chatbot is calculated based on the day with the highest accumulated number of actively engaged customers. (For instance, on March 12th, the accumulated number of actively engaged customers for your Chatbot is 3,180, the highest record for the month of March, thus your subscription fee for the month would be US$100. If in the following month, the day with the highest accumulated number of actively engaged customers occurred on April 1st, and the numbers dropped to 2,980, then your subscription fee for April would be US$67.
- Project Owner may cancel the linked payment method at any time and set up a new payment method prior to the payment of the next bill.
- Upon request, we may issue uniform invoices to legal persons.
- The Platform’s billing cycle is based on UTC+0
- Payments shall be made by the Project Owner within 14 days of the receipt of the e-bill. If the bill is overdue, the Chatbot will no longer reply to messages. Nevertheless, during this period of time, the Project Owner and other admins of the Chatbot may manually reply to customer messages via services other than the Chatbot. Your Chatbot will become available within one hour following the payment of the overdue bill.
- If the bill is overdue, your Chatbot will be unlinked from the Messaging Platform Account managed by the Project Owner and other admins. Nevertheless, the Project Owner is still obligated to pay the amount owed. If, later on, the Project Owner or other users plan to build another Chatbot that links to the same Messaging Platform Account, the link will also only become effective within one hour following the payment of the overdue bill.
- Payments shall only be made with the user’s own credit card or other payment instruments. If the user uses the credit card or other payment instruments (for instance, micropayment account) of another person ("Actual Payer"), it is deemed that he/she has legally obtained permission, and informed the Actual Payer of the payments. The user or Actual Payer may inquire into account information related to the payment, cancel the payment, or make updates to reflect changes to the Actual Payer’s personal information.
Interruption and suspension of services
The Platform adopts reasonably practicable technology and method to maintain the proper functioning of our system and Chatbot. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to interrupt or suspend the Platform’s services under the following circumstances:
- The network equipment for the Platform is undergoing necessary maintenance and construction;
- Unexpected breakdown of network equipment;
- The network services the Platform uses is interrupted, suspended, or unavailable; and
- Force majeure events and acts beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, natural disasters, terrorist activities, riots, acts of government, connectivity issues between user’s website and the Platform).
- User’s bill is overdue.
- We only provide Chatbot services according to the specifications announced, and functions made available by the Messaging Platform Account that your Chatbot linked with, and does not undertake any warranties or guarantees for the service or content of the messaging platform.
- We disclaim any warranties and indemnities for the interruption, delay or messaging-related defects caused by cloud hosting providers, hardware vendors, third-party service providers, and Messaging Platform Account that your Chatbot linked with, or any defects and damages caused by other users’ intentional or negligent torts.
- Except as expressly provided by law, in any case, our liability for losses or damages caused by the use of the Platform or Chatbot by the user is limited to the actual damages, and does not include the losses of the interests, and the cumulative liability shall not exceed the equivalent of the amount paid by the user to us.
- You may, at any time, unlink the Chatbot and your Messaging Platform Account. You may also, at any time, access the Platform to delete the Chatbot you built. When the Chatbot is deleted, the link between your Chatbot and Messaging Platform Account will also be removed. If at the month of deletion, the number of cumulative actively engaged users exceeds the quota for a free account, then an e-bill from the Platform will be sent on the first day of the next month. The subscription fee will be charged on a prorated basis, whereas other payment details remain the same as previously described. If you need to delete your account and all account information saved on the Platform, you may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you no longer want to use the Platform and Chatbot (including, but not limited to, switching to other chatbot building platform), you are responsible for the removal of the authorization that your Messaging Platform Account granted to the Platform.
- To maintain the proper functioning of the Platform, and protect the rights and interests of our users, we reserve the right to, without prior notice, permanently terminate your account and remove all content uploaded or published to the Platform, and you shall be liable for losses or damages incurred to us and the Platform. Circumstances that may result in such termination include:
- User fails to comply with the Terms.
- A third-party claims rights to any content uploaded or published to the Chatbot by the user, or files a complaint.
- User commits other material acts that may affect the proper functioning of the Platform.
Sharing and transfer of account ownership
- Access management is supported by the Platform. The Project Owner for each Chatbot can grant admin access to multiple users.
- Project Owner can exercise the "Ownership Transfer" function of the Platform at any time, and, if mutually agreed, the Chatbot ownership and payment obligations will be transferred to the other user.
We do not endorse the correctness, effectiveness, and credibility of the advertisements of products and services distributed or published on all platforms/media (e.g. Google, Facebook) in the form of text, image, animation, audio, visual, or any other format.
Governing law and courts
This Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China (R.O.C.), and the Taiwan Taipei District Court shall be the court of jurisdiction for the first instance.
Changes to and termination of the Terms
Last updated: April 10, 2019